[meteorite-list] Zulu Queen, MCcartney Taylor etc

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:47:22 +0200

Dear Bob,

As you are addressing the IMCA I think I owe you a brief response. You
wrote:

> As far as jackass McCartney Taylor , I gave the
> idiot planetary and achondrite for his chondrite
> and the moron sued me. Oh, he lied about not
> receiving my meteorites in court. How do you like
> that IMCA ?

Hmm, do you have any proof that you gave the said trade material to
McCartney Taylor, and that he did actually receive the said specimens? If
so, why didn't you show up in Court to confront him with the evidence? And,
why didn't you show up in Court, in the first place? Inquiring minds want to
know...

Regards,
Norbert Classen
President IMCA Inc.