[meteorite-list] Zulu Queen, MCcartney Taylor etc

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:12:34 -0400

Jason wrote: "And if you, McCartney, do want to prove your case to the rest ofus, this would be a good time to do so as well."

If anyone is going to take votes, as far as I'm concerned their case is already proven in a *legitimate* court, and McCartney doesn't have to keep proving it to this motley crew ;).

Cheers,
Pete