[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions this week, some real choice items!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:14:00 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:12 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Auctions this week, some real choice items!

Hello,

I have listed some sweet items this week, both as auctions and as store
inventory.? Hopefully, I will add another 200 new meteorites to the
inventory this week
IF I get the time to do so

ALSO, All of my SUPER RARE, SUPER EXPENSIVE Meteorites have good
provenance!? As I stated about 1 month ago, I have a great selection of one
of a kind (OLD) or LIMITED NEMS (Russ Kempton) Specimens. I also have
purchased a good deal of NEMS inventory which has never been released in the
last decade or longer. ?So, for some of you dealers who sneak around and try
and get leads or information from me, know that I got my specimens from
NEMS, but you are not going to get any, because I got most of them. ?In MY
Auctions and Inventory, ALL my Meteorites are Authentic and as Stated!? NO ?
If, And, Or, Buts!??

Go to this link, and click on auctions
I think this works better.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteQ2dcollectorQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ32QQfs