[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Society Membership

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 17:41:25 +0200

Hi Bernd, Walter, and All,

The same here Bernd - but's that's probably just because they want to raise
our appetite for the first 4 issues of 2008 ,-)

Joking aside: being in the publishing business since many years I know how
hard it is to complete such volumoneous issues in a timely manner, and I'm
sure all the people at the MetSoc and at M&PS are doing their very best to
provide us with their publications. Personally, I'm not concerned as all the
best things often take a while...

So, just be patient; I'm sure that the December issue 2007 will be on its
way, soon.

And some of you thought Meteorite Magazine, Meteorite-Times or IMCA Insights
were slow ,-?

Patiently Yours,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Walter writes:

"when I sent my check a few years back, it was nearly a year and only after
several emails did I my membership actually become official."

Hello All,

.. and while we are at it, my latest issue of MAPS is November 2007 !!!

Bernd