[meteorite-list] AD: Beautiful! 686.5g NWA XXX Chondrite + 14" Chop Saw

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:50:52 -0700

Hi All,

I've got a beautiful piece of unclassified NWA chondrite meteorite
weighing in at a BIG 686.5 grams up for auction ending tonight. Free
USPS Priority Mail Shipping to anywhere in the USA.

686.5g LARGE NWA CHONDRITE METEORITE - Only .26/g
http://cgi.ebay.com/686-5g-LARGE-NWA-CHONDRITE-GENUINE-METEORITE-U3-015_W0QQitemZ250237114661

This piece has got great regmaglypts, lots of big chondrules, and great
nickel iron flakes. Picture #5 shows some cool flakes. This piece has
some residual fusion crust visible, and small to medium size thumprints.
Large flat surfaces allow multiple display positions. Very conveniently
shaped for cutting into full slices. Dealers can get many beautiful
awesome shaped slices out of this piece and double to triple your money!

I've also got a brand new (only used once) 14" Chop Saw up for auction
with a "Buy It Now" of $59.95. Comes with two 14" metal cutting blades.
http://cgi.ebay.com/14-Metal-Abrasive-CutOff-Miter-Chop-Saw-w-2-Free-Blades_W0QQitemZ250238219939

View my other auctions here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Regards,
Eric
www.MeteoritesUSA.com
www.MeteoriteWatch.com

P.S. Dealers, contact me for pricing and/or bulk orders. 20+ Kilos
available. Some irons, some classified and unclassified NWA chondrites.

NWA XXX - ~20+ kilos
NWA 869 L4-6 - ~1 kilo
Odessa Iron Full Slices - 500+ grams
Odessa Iron End Cut - 464.9 grams (1+ Pound Piece)
NWA 2754 LL5 - 50+ grams of slices
NWA 4300 H5 - 20+ grams