[meteorite-list] New Italian Customs Policy

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:37:03 -0400

Hello Matteo,

I include the customs form (CN 22, small green one) on every package I ship
to any foreign country whether it needs it or not. This is not the problem I
am having since I include the form. The new problem is Italian customs and
their new policy (new to me anyway). It is pretty sad that this has
happened.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe