[meteorite-list] AD: selling more pieces from my collection

From: Frank Prochaska <fp456_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have posted to the list in the past regarding
selling portions of my collection. I have been
working far too much and doing too much traveling the
last six months or so. (I am way behind on the met
list posts!) However, things are finally slowing down
and I've spent some time updating my web page. I have
adjusted a couple prices, and I also added 10 new
pieces to the sale list. The page is at:

http://home.comcast.net/~fprochaska/

I have samples from every continent, and many
different types and localities are represented. Thank
you for looking for those who are interested.

Note that I have to use this email address to get list
messages (due to the Comcast spam issue) but I check
the other address on my web page more frequently.

Thanks!

Frank Prochaska