[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Auctions Ending Soon...Highlighted Links, Thousands of Dollars Up For Grabs-

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:03:54 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:02 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Meteorite Auctions Ending Soon...Highlighted Links, Thousands
of Dollars Up For Grabs-

Hello,

That time of the week again!? Check out the Store, Check out the Auctions!?
There are a lot of meteorites in my inventory

Also, this month marks my 10+ years in Collecting, Hunting, Buying and
Selling Meteorites.? I have sold over 20,000 specimens in these last 10
years and I want to extend a BIG, BIG, THANKS TO ALL!?? Sometimes, I see
people write or hear them say ?I would never be a Meteorite Dealer?.? Well,
I love Meteorites a lot and the only way for me to afford them was to become
a hunter & seller of these rare space treasures.? I consider myself very
lucky, and although I only keep a few of these back for myself, the real
reward has been to have over a 100,000 specimens pass through my hands over
the last 10 years. I could of never done this unless I was a meteorite
dealer.? The real journey for me was not how many ?I own?, but how many I
have experienced through my hands and eyes.? I thank all of my customers for
allowing me to go in deep into the world of meteorites
.

http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY

Here is another Link, click on Auctions to access current ones that are
ending soon!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteQ2dcollectorQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ32QQfs
ooZ2QQrdZ0

Highlighted Links for Your Pleasure!?

(NEW) STEINS, New Mexico, L/LL4, 0.17 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748534

Very Rare LOS ANGELES (LA 002),Martian,0.029g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748492

(NEW), Really Nice, NWA 4977, L6, 8.15 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216745712

Awesome"Hammer Stone" WORDEN, Michigan, .092g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748579

CALI COLOMBIA, Rare House Smasher #001, Worth Over $200.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216738936

LTKW, SACRAMENTO WASH 002, Az., H4, 5.16 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216742237

Extremely Rare ST. LOUIS, "Car Smasher" LTKW!, Worth Over $500.00, with
excellent provenance
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216745729

Very Rare LOS ANGELES (LA 002),Martian,0.119g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216755614

A very Rare EL3 From Africa, NWA 2965, 356g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216755653

(NEW), H4, NWA 5052, Lovely Specimen, 37.24g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748569

(NEW), NWA 5054, Wholesale Lot, L5, 386g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748557

Superb, NWA 4957, Brecciated, L4-5, 9.94g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748516

Very Difficult To Acquire DRESDEN, Canada, H6, Excellent provenance!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216853574

(NEW) An Amazing LL5, NWA 2380, 22.19 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216836336

1 Kilo Lot of Unclassified NWA, 1,000g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748487

(NEW), H4-5, NWA 5056, Nice Slice, 29.53g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748524

Super Rare CASTALIA, North Carolina Fall .05g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748549

Super Rare HAMLET, Indiana, LL4 Fall, 0.10g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216748559

Super Rare FOREST VALE, Australian Fall, H4, Excellent Provenance!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216853560

Very Rare Achondrite, NWA 2635, 2.15 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216755647

Spectacular Diogenite, NWA 4755, 3.61 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216755637

MAIN MASS Olivine Diogenite, NWA 2629, 22g, An Amazing offering for a Main
Mass and a true rarity!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216852693

VALERA, Witnessed Fall From Venezuela, 1.83g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216755631

Also, some of you like my Neolithic Auctions: Check out these

Arrowhead, Lot of 50+ Points From Sahara,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216737277

Arrowhead/Point, 10 FINE+ QUALITY Points
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200216737280

and of course, many, many others

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael