[meteorite-list] Berduc, Argentina Fall Expedition

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:18:51 -0400

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the congrats, it was a thrill to chase this one down. It had its
pitfalls; venomous snakes, heat, harpoon-like thorns, closed airport due to
out of control brush fires, flesh-eating birds, etc. but I wouldn't have
wanted easy street!

With the lack of comments, I was beginning to think everyone sold their
computers to pay their taxes!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe