[meteorite-list] Congrats

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:58:44 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,Darren, and List,

  Sorry for the 3x repeated email from yesterday.
Something weird was going on then. I've never had
trouble posting before, but my 1st attempt gave me a
"delivery error messgage". So I tried again in case I
had done something wrong, and got the delivery error
again. I tried sending just the "test" email and it
DID go thru. Thinking the problem had cleared, I tried
the email one more time, and once again got the
delivery error. This was all done over about a 10-15
minute period of time. I quit trying after that, and
now of course, I see ALL 3 went thru.

  (Oh, and I'm going to try sending THIS one just
once!) ;-)

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard