[meteorite-list] Book review of History of Meteoritics...

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

Nice review.From it I am left with a sense of disbelief that many prominet scientists seemed to refuse to believe that rocks fell from the sky.
I assume in the book there is a reference to Anaxogoras in ancient Greece who was the first to suggest thatvery thing...although Diogenes is the one with a meteorite class named after him, ironically)

Rob McC