[meteorite-list] 4 small fragments

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.I was just going thru some very old small unclass fragments I have and I cannot seem to remember where they come from,so without trying to batter my head as to remember,I will give these to the first 4 people who chime in.USA only please.Postage is getting to be to much for me,but these little guys will be on me.3.7,2.1,1.4 and 0.6 gram fragments.Such an exciting time now,with berduc,the mccartney taylor meteorite fall,new crater in new mexico.WOW!Some people finding new park forest pieces.I hope it never ends.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!! ???? The Asteroid Belt! ??? http://chicagometeorites.net/ ??? Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999 ??? Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites