[meteorite-list] NEW CK5, LOD, HOW - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:30:52 -0400

Dear List Members,

I would like to introduce a new CK5, NWA 4800, I loaded on eBay on
Wednesday. I put all that is available up. Here are other new meteorite
auctions that are ending this Wednesday in order as listed:

1) Berduc, Argentina meteorite fall newspapers (2 different dates and still
at JUST 99 cents!)
2) NWA 4800 CK5 (only 14 specimens left)
3) NWA 4529 Lodranite (Unpaired with just 11 specimens left)
4) NWA 4934 Brecciated Howardite (Beautiful material and only 5 slices left)
5) NWA 869 1-kilo lots (nice individuals in all lots)
6) 2-kilo Unclassified lots (never know what you will find)
7) NWA 869 Whole Individuals (great selection)

To see all of these, please click here:

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding!!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)