[meteorite-list] Powellsville Ohio

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:27:47 -0400

Greetings all,

Having purchased most of all the Powellsville, Ohio material, I can
account for about 4,966gm of it. With Casper offering
an additional 4.5 kg of material that means there is 9,466 grams of this
material total that I can account for. I know for a fact there is other
material in peoples hands which could account for another 1,000 grams or
so plus or minus. If there were more than two masses that were found it
might account for over 10.5 kg total that I think exist.

It be interesting to know just who all holds some Powellsville and how
much of it really exists.

--AL Mitterling