[meteorite-list] Fictional book about meteorites

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:03:57 -0600

Hi Doug & list
Thanks for that bit of detective work. I guess the good news is it is
clearly a work of fiction and one should not expect a real meteorite
to be pictured....or an accurate depiction of a
fireball-comet-meteoroid thingy.
As for the Black Hills I lived there for almost 10 years and the image
could be from there, though I would not be surprised if it were from
another location as well.
I probably will not get a copy anyway as I still have several non
fiction titles to read.

--
Mike