[meteorite-list] What a surprise!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:31:10 +0100

Well,

I saw a thread about an eBay seller called Wayner44.

I have to tell you of my dealings with this chap.

I won a 33g etched Henbury ex AML with matching label for $40. I paid the
for the deal incl. shipping and the first thing he did was to refund me $9
as he found cheaper shipping.

Naturally I thanked him, I said I love old AML stuff and like to collect
specimens with matching labels...so today, as I got home from work, there
was another package waiting for me - no letter, no nothing, just another 28g
ex-AML Henbury.
I only know that it came from Wayner44 as his name was on the packet.

I am astonished at this act of altruism!
A big thumbs-up to this fellow!

dave
IMCA #0092
Sec.BIMS.