[meteorite-list] Argentine newspapers.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

It is amazing, how even the large newspapers just
stole photos from my website, and posted them on their
newspapers, photos from a copywrited website. I called
three different newspapers, corrected the mountains of
mistakes and told them that they have stolen my
photos, did not ask permission, and if this was any
different that accusing me of stealing meteorites.
The photos are all miraculously removed from their
newspapers now just hours later, and I will be
speaking to the editors tomorrow when they return for
the day.
It seems that they think that I am a gringo who does
not speak Spanish and would not see their newspapers,
they are wrong.....

Michael Farmer