[meteorite-list] Gary foote Auction---that Tagish Lake painting

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:51:48 -0400

Michael, Jim & All,
First, ditto. Jerry's works is super, and this selling price didn't really
surprise me very much. Of course, Patrick's contribution to the cause was
fantastic, and that's what it was all about. Since this particular image
was so popular, I wanted to expand on your note below and explain that
"enhanced & signed" means that Jerry literally paints on top of the giclee
print to bring out a lot of the depth and texture of the original, and $240
is ridiculously low for that format. THIS HAS BEEN AN UNPAID ENDORSEMENT
;-)
Best,
Dave