[meteorite-list] [AD] Major Site Updates + Many eBay Goodies

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:13:30 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all from hot and sunny Tucson. Can you believe we're halfway
through the show year already? Only six months 'til Tucson 2009! '09
will be the Tenth Anniversary Birthday Bash and we're planning
something special : )

This morning we completed a major update to the Aerolite Meteorites
website. We have a great selection of new material available,
including fusion crusted Allende individuals, some beautiful full
Seymchan transitional slices, Darwin Glass, new moldavites and Libyan
Desert Glass, very attractive historic Texas Wellman (c) stones from
the Eugene Cornelius Collection with hand painted numbers and original
acquisition cards, some really nice small elegant Campo del Cielos
with thumbprints, a couple of fine Gibeons and so on.

Website: http://www.aerolite.org

Sale catalogue directory: http://www.aerolite.org/meteorites-for-sale.htm

Overview of all new specimens on one page for easy viewing: http://www.aerolite.org/new.htm

Check out my updated Museum Quality page for our best-of-the-best
space rocks including a stellar 40-kilo oriented Campo shield:

http://www.aerolite.org/museum-specimens.htm

I'm very pleased to now be offering "The World of Meteorites from A to
Z" poster published by our friend and colleague Sarah Kennedy of
Jensan Scientifics, with text by Dr. Harry McSween, O. Richard Norton,
and David Weir, and designed and photographed by yours truly. This
oversize full color poster is UV coated to protect it from fading.
Only $19.95 + shipping or -- special for List members -- free with any
purchase of $100 or more:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite_poster.htm

I still have a few limited edition deluxe Oscar Monnig Meteorite
Collection catalogs, in custom slipcase, with exclusive photo of
Oscar, and signed and numbered by author Dr. Arthur Ehlmann:

http://www.aerolite.org/monnig-catalog.htm

Here are some new meteorite jewelry creations by Leigh Anne Delray and
Lisa Marie Morrison -- for the rock star in your life:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-jewelry.htm

And finally, a lot of goodies on eBay, including Allende, Sikhote-
Alins, Zag, Henbury, Norton County, a beautiful small Taza, Carancas,
Mundrabilla, a Draeger-Nininger Odessa and a whole lot of other unique
bits and pieces of the solar system. All started at a paltry $0.99
with no reserves. Some end tomorrow; some end next week.

If you want a 95%-crusted Juancheng for a buck, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170243922886

All items for up for auction can be seen here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Instant recap with photos at Meteorite.com, thanks to our hi-tech pals
Paul Harris and Jim Tobin:

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-dealers/dealer-listings/aerolite.htm

I guess that's it! Questions, comments, make-me-an-offer : ) or
anything else, email any time.

Cheers from the Sonoran Desert,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org