[meteorite-list] AD - Summer Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:26:52 -0400

I have a few items I would like to move so I'm going to offer them at
reduced prices

The Pallasovka Sphere is new and I am not selling it yet. I made this for
Serge and I'm waiting for him to let me know his asking price. I left it in
the photo as a size reference for the other pieces

If you're interested in buying it you can email me and I will put on a
notification list once I know Serge's price

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Sale.jpg

I have 2 whole Uruacu specimens. A 259 gram cleaned specimen and a 372 gram
specimen that has not been cleaned. I am asking 25 cents per gram.

I have 3 pieces of Libyan Glass. The 161 gram end cut is the best since it
has a flat cut surface, the other 2 pieces have a curved cut surfaces from
the core bit that is used to make my spheres. I will accept any reasonable
offer for any or all of these pieces

If you're interested in anything send an email off list to
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks