[meteorite-list] FW: More on Mitchell's Aliens

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:34:52 -0400

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:55:36 -0500, you wrote:

> How about the advanced benign visitors who are
>only passing through, don't want to land on our planet
>or any others in the system, are polite, friendly and
>considerate, with good manners -- all they want is to
>listen to our media, read our books, watch our movies,
>observe and record our culture, folklore, thoughts,
>beliefs, nursery rhymes, all of it. The Ideal Alien, right?

Well, at least they didn't swap the time dimension and one of the extended
spatial dimensions in an area around the core of the sun, allowing vast amounts
of time to pass in an instant, allowing the sun's core to turn into a cooled
ball of iron, causing the sun to suddenly go supernova.

(Waiting in hopes that at least one other person on the list'll recognize those
two books by the same author).