[meteorite-list] AD: New Steve Arnold "Reverse Auction" on Ebay

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:57:38 EDT

Hey All,

Just a notice that even now I am loading up a new batch of meteorites on
Ebay in "Reverse Auction" format, or more accurately in another: "Steve Arnold's
Famous Ebay Discount Marathon."

Every 24 hours or so, I will increase the Discount off of the already
reasonable price. The prices will continue to drop on each item until it sells, or
until I can't stand it and I revert the prices back up to the "normal
reasonable "Buy It Now" price.

As a reminder, PLEASE use the following link to go look at my listings:

_http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store_
(http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store)

Ebay gives me a 75% refund IF and ONLY IF I send the bidder to the site from
the above link. If you come into my pages via ANY OTHER WAY, I don't get
the discount. The more I save, the more it makes it feasible that I can
continue to do this. Besides, this is a way you can "stick it" to the big
corporation and keep the money in the hands of the nice guys.

And as a reminder, I am BOTH a field hunter AND a dealer. When you purchase
meteorites from Hunter/Dealers like myself, you help us get back out in the
field and find more meteorites for both science and the collector market.
Your patronage and support is greatly appreciated!

Again, PLEASE bookmark and use the following link to go to my auctions:

Godspeed!

The Real Steve Arnold

Read reviews on AOL Autos.