[meteorite-list] Phoenix Analyzing Martian Soil Data

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 02:56:17 -0400

Hey Darren, why not sounds reasonable? Also got me to thinking, besides
an unlimited source of oxygen, water (both essentials with these
back-ups: H2O from clays and frost, O2 by electrolysis of water), and
propellant/oxidizer all in one family of compounds there, perchlorate
provides unlimited energy and explosives.

http://www.anarchistcookbook.com/f10/sodium-perchlorate-explosive-9386/

- a green lizard-like Gorn may appear any minute. No shortage of
material to build effective weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_%28Star_Trek%29#Spoiler
or if not,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_%28Star_Trek%29#Plot