[meteorite-list] AD* new Africa impact crater page and a new? crater?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:37:01 +0200

Well, I?m not quite sure whether this would really be "a nice place to visit", Mike, as you call it - I mean in real life under actual circumstances. The territory of Western Sahara is contested between Morocco and Polisario Front, and long before any convincing proof that this is a crater of meteoritic origin, some manmade origin of military character might and should be taken into closer consideration first.

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------