[meteorite-list] AD* Impact Craters of Asia new webpage

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 04:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  I have created a new webpage on my website, Impact Craters of Asia. Again it uses Google Earth as a basis of display; sorry some of the images are not very good; they are the best Google supplies. I have also added a couple of "potential Xinjiang impact craters" that I located several years ago (at the bottom of the webpage).
  Got something that is a good potential? I can post it on this webpage IF it is truely a potential impact crater and with you permission.

  http://meteoritesjapan.com/asiacraters.aspx

www.meteoritesjapan.com

www.insekijapan.com

  Any comments or corrections appreciated. Best Always, Dirk Ross...Tokyo