[meteorite-list] Igenta and online MAPS down?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:45:07 -0600

You should have received an email a while back (I got it on June 26) letting
you know that Ingenta would no longer be the carrier of electronic copies of
MAPS, and that the journal is now available at
http://digitalcommons.library.arizona.edu/. This email should also have
included a username and one-time password so you could connect. If you
didn't get that, you should send an email to somebody at meteoritics.org.

I'm not actually sure what the username and password are for, since the
journal seems to be accessible without it.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com