[meteorite-list] NICE 18g PARK FOREST SLICE +XTRAS for sale

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

18g park forest slice that come WITH A KILLER POSTER (suitable for framing) OF THE PARK FOREST METEORITE EXTRAVAGANZE + A 50 MINUTE+ DVD OF ALL OF THE PARK FOREST NEWS REELS with killer video of the rock coming in. rock picked up in middle of road week after fall. but NO RUST at all! a very SOLID SLICE ( the cars broke off all the loose stuff - hence a solid "core" was left). YOU GET IT ALL! - an excellent way to document a KILLER PIECE if a FINE AMERICAN FALL. first $850 take it all. pix 4 players only, no dreamers, i am attempting to raise money as i am not working while caring for my mother whom has just had major surgery. please help me out and buy my meteorites.