[meteorite-list] Follow-up: The Gary Foote Recovery Auction

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:58:33 -0700

Hello List Members,
I thought all/some of you might be pleased to know that Gary Foote is
doing better overall even though he's had a bit of a setback during
the past couple days. CJ says that she and Gary are overwhelmed by
the help of the many generous donors and bidders and they are very
grateful. I too want to thank all those who helped make a difference
in their lives. It's events like this that help me to restore my
faith in the human race.

Best to all,

John Gwilliam