[meteorite-list] 'Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites' - Two Thumbs Up!

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:10:59 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone:

The problem with hitting respond to all when I meant to send my email just
to Ruben.

Well, I did intend to send this to the list, so here it goes.

If you have a copy of Richard Norton's wonderful book, we are trying to
collect as many short "reviews" as possible. I have two reviews in hand
and a few more promises. I need more, please. Even if you have never
contributed to Meteorite, here is your first chance. If you are concerned
about your writing skills, do not worry, this is why we are called
editors.

Reviews are due at the end of the week (I can live with next Monday). If
you are willing to do one, but cannot do it until closer to the deadline,
please let me know so I can add you to the list.

Thanks in advance.

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky

Editors, Meteorite magazine