[meteorite-list] Fw: How well can you view this?

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 18:30:34 -0400

No problems and smoothed play on my 1.7 GHz Notebook under Win Xp
Uwe

Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com

-----Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall at yahoo.com>
An: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Verschickt: Sa., 9. Aug. 2008, 18:57
Thema: [meteorite-list] Fw: How well can you view this?

> Ruben,
>
> Would you please forward this message for me to the list. I
> never can post.
> I have tried several e-mail addresses over the years,
> always the same thing.
>

> Thanks,
> Tim

   Hello List,

 I would like to get some information on how well this
 movie clip can be viewed and if there is any problems.

   http://www.meteorman.org/Mars2.htm

   Thank You,
   Tim Heitz