[meteorite-list] How does a mars video find its way to earth -Video!

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:10:16 -0600

I'm not up on current theory regarding Martian meteorites. Do the models
suggest that the most likely scenario involves an extremely shallow
collision angle- enough to produce a highly asymmetric debris cloud? I think
that takes around 20 degrees or less? Or was this rendered that way for
artistic effect?

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory