[meteorite-list] NWA 5000

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:26:34 -0700

Hi List
I don't know if you've seen it yet, but I was anticipating Tom's report on
the NWA 5000. And once again, he has exceeded his expectations, but I knew
he would, considering the quality of his work. His micrographs are
spectacular. In fact, when I first viewed at a rapid rate, it was like
looking into a slide of bacteria. Wonderful critters and wonderful shapes.
The last image reminds me of a Protozoa.

But enough with my imagination, there is so much information jammed into his
images to keep me awake for many nights.

Incredible microscopic views and a credit to his ability. Thanks Tom! You
continue to amaze me.
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/Micro_Visions.htm

Cheers
Johnno