[meteorite-list] Articles on Impact Caused "megatsunami chevrons" and URL Correction

From: Paul <bristolia_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

First, I found a couple of very interesting articles about the
alleged "'megatsunami chevrons", which are argued to have
been caused by megatsunamis by Dallas Abbott (at Lamont
Doherty Earth Observatory) and her co-workers. The articles
are:

1. Some questions about the 'megatsunami-chevrons' at
http://zsylvester.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-questions-about-megatsunami.html

and 2. Some questions about the 'megatsunami chevrons':
addendum at:

http://zsylvester.blogspot.com/2008/05/some-questions-about-megatsunami.html

in addition, one of the URLs does not work in my last post,
"[meteorite-list] Re Here We Go Again About Terminal
Pleistocene Impact" at:

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2008-August/046160.html

The URL for "States and Stability of Climate System", PDF file,
should be:

http://www.iac.ethz.ch/education/bachelor/climate_systems/notizen/Climate-States-and-Stability.pdf

It discusses the Younger Dryas.

Yours,