[meteorite-list] ebay problem. can someone check my auction?

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:29:48 -0300

Sorry to bother you but could someone check the following auctions to see
if you can see them? I got a message that they are blocked and don't know
if its just to my country or to all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280254426018

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280254417479

I put here 2 links, but half of my auctions have this problem

thanks

Eduardo