[meteorite-list] AD - Zag Slices, End Cuts, Etc For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:43:37 -0400

I just finished processing my recently acquired Zag fragment.

I have the following available

- Slices from 66 grams down to 9 grams for $3 per gram (as cut from the
saw), $3.15 per gram (polished one side) and $3.25 per gram (polished on
both sides)

- Some limited slices with crust on one side for $4 per gram

- One 11 gram fragment is available for $2.50 per gram

 - I might sell 2 of the non-crusted end cuts at for $2 per gram. One weighs
188 grams and the other weighs 138 grams.

I only had time to polish one end cut and you can click the below links to
see images of it to give you an idea of how the other slices will look once
they are finished.

If you are interested in any of this material please contact me off list at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks

Here are the pictures of the only true end cut I have available, by true end
cut I mean it only has one cut surface.

It weighs 107 grams and measures 85mm x 65mm. It has awesome brecciation and
a loads of metal. It has been polished up to 400 grit and I don't think
addition work is required.

A list member has dibs on it but if he passes it will be available for $4.50
per gram

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Zag/107grEC1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Zag/107grEC2.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Zag/107grEC3.jpg