[meteorite-list] [AD] Sunday eBay RFS ending + Tucson Dates?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:16:23 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from Tucson, AZ, the meteorite capital of the world.

We have some cool meteorites ending in a few hours on eBay, including
a cute little fusion crusted Allende invidual:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160270025759

A lovely small 95%-crusted Juancheng individual currently at $1.29!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160270034281

As always, opening bids are a paltry 99 cents with NO RESERVES.

All items for up for auction can be seen here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Instant recap with photos at Meteorite.com thanks to maestro Paul
Harris, Jedi webmaster:

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-dealers/dealer-listings/aerolite.htm

As per recent List requests, Steve Arnold #1, Michael Blood and I will
put our heads together and get back to you with dates for the '09
Tucson big events.

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com