[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - August 19, 2008

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:30:25 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: <Metorman46 at aol.com>
> WOW! What a beautiful specimen.You have hit the nwa jackpot with this
> one.a
> picture of the back side would be very much appreciated and enjoyed.Thanks
> for
> posting.
>
> Best
> Regards;Herman Archer IMCA#2770

Heh, Thanks
Yes, specimen is very nice and will stay in my collection becouse I need
specimens like this to show peoples how meteorites looks like.
Unfortunatelly, it is impossible when I show my slices or small specimens.
They are beautifull only for us, collectors and dealers.

On back side it is not that beautifull like on the front side, but hey, this
is not Sikhote-Alin :) or Ziz.
Back side have sand glued to the surface, and the other flat side have
crack. Specimen is 98% complete and its really best one to show as a example
of a real meteorite.

Thanks everyone for watching !

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_10kg1.JPG
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_10kg2.JPG