[meteorite-list] (AD) UNCLASSIFED METEORITE BEAUTY'S FORSALE

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:10:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I have decided to put up 5 of my most beautiful unclassified complete stones forsale.They range from 385 grams to 145 grams.4 are completely crusted the other one is 99.7% crusted.I have pics of all them upon request.I am selling them for $1.75 per gram.ALSO, NO TRADES!! Unless you can come up really nice sikote-alins for me.Nothing more! 385 grams=$673.75, 348 grams=$609.00, 303 grams=$530.25,244 grams=$427.00,and finally 145 grams=$253.75.This last one is probably the best of all of them.Paypal,money orders,cashiers check,or good old usa cash.I also have a 1 plus kilo piece that is around 70 to 80% crsuted with nice contraction cracks.For this one I will take trade offers of nice sikote-alins.I will be out most of the day looking for work,thus being a fulltime job in it's self.So please get back to me offlist.Have a great day all from sunny and going on 2 weeks of nothing but sun,chicago.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/