[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Ending - Lots of great meteorites at 99 cents!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:09:29 -0700

Hi,

Just a quick note to everyone who gets the Met-List in individual emails
that we have lots of auctions ending in a few hours. Check the bids.
Many starting at 99 cents. Mesosiderite, Bassikounou fragments, slices,
corner cuts and a very nice fusion crusted end cut. Also a HUGE 2400g
very nice crusted and solid NWA for only $399, gorgeous piece. NWA
slices, and polished end cuts as well. Some Canyon Diablo irons.

For those of you who receive the Met-List in digest format and receive
this after these auctions close, don't fret. I'm putting up over 100 new
auction over the next day!

Check them out, most will start _at_ only 99 cents!

Current Auctions: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.meteoritesusa.com - Meteorites For Sale
www.meteoritewatch.com - Meteorite Forum

P.S. For those of you who'd like to purchase wholesale at hugely
discounted prices go here:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wholesale-meteorites.htm