[meteorite-list] Possible deal for someone around Ohio

From: ALMitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:09:41 -0400

Hi Darren and all,

I checked this out and the auction house who printed this out and more
importantly the cataloger stated it was a typo. Apparently they do have
meteorites from time to time, (and perhaps a few meteorwrongs??) and
offer them. It was close enough to me or some of my friends in Ohio that
we could have check on it more thoroughly if they had one. It did show
up in the current catalog but I am told it was a misprint. Best!

--AL Mitterling