[meteorite-list] Colorado meteorite statistics and the COMETS club

From: Westlake, Anita D <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:44:38 -0400

Hi Bob:
  Please feel free to visit our website: http//www.meteoriteassociationofgeorgia.org
Our web master has done a great job with the site (especially with the tektite pages since that's his first love.) He has also listed lots of information on Georgia meteorites which may help you design your pages.
  We'd also like to share links with you.

Anita Westlake, President
Meteorite Assn. of Georgia