[meteorite-list] STEAL OF A LIFETIME

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 19:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

I have recieved several steal of a deals from list members. like a particular olivine diogenite in a membrane box for 99 cents. the box and shipping cost more than that. I have also made multiple purchases from the same members. I believe its called running an honest business.
Have a great day!
Steve