[meteorite-list] Wayback Machine for Meteorites

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:01:37 -0700

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Just type the meteorite or dealer url in the Wayback Machine and prepare to
be astounded at all the information archived from the past 10 years. Thought
a webpage was deleted forever? Not the case! I'm sure some of you have
already seen this, but this site has been extremely helpful in finding old
information and photos of meteorites purchased in the past. It was also
helpful in tracking the provenance of one specimen and finding pre-cut
images of others. It is interesting to look back at pricing from many years
ago. Believe it or not, we still have it good. Be careful, though... I spent
over 4 hours perusing old sites and downloading pictures and info. It's
addicting.

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli