[meteorite-list] Site update - new LL3.05 - new coin

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:55:43 +0200

Hello List
I finally updated my page with new material.
There is one interesting chondrite, new and the only one outside antarctica
LL3.05. Anyone interested please visit my page.
Ofcourse I have some other interesting new classifications like howardite,
LL3.2, "plutonic" eucrite, shergottite.
http://www.polandmet.com/index.htm

For those who love coins, I have good news.
Very soon, there will be available new silver coin (not medal).
Like the latest, 3rd meteorite coin with Brenham, the new one will be minted
in Cook Islands, but this time every coin come with slice, instead of
unrecognizable broken fragments. Ofcourse coins will be with Pultusk H5
slice, to celebrate 140th Anniversary of the Pultusk meteorite shower. Coin
will have same size like previous ones, with palladium plated sky.
http://www.polandmet.com/_coin.htm

I have auctions ending tomorrow, also with new material listed there.
http://stores.ebay.com/PolandMET-Store

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) kosmos