[meteorite-list] Wayback Machine for Meteorites

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:49:15 -0700

Hi Paul,
        VERY cool! However, I do know that I had NO photos in my first
website and the one below has a photo of the MBC-10 AND the famous
"Tobin Polarascope Adaptor" which came much later. (Unfortunately,
These are no longer available as Jim can't get a supply of linear
Polar lenses - they are all now circular). Still, yoiur memory is
undoubtedly better than mine which I lost to Mad Cow (Denny Crain)
years ago.
        I remember that crazy "tick-tock" exclamation point! Too cool.
        Best wishes, Michael