[meteorite-list] New Monthly Meteorite Column on Geology.com

From: jbaxter112 at pol.net <jbaxter112_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Geoff,

This is a great way to expand interest in meteorites. People interested in
geology are a natural audience to be fascinated by meteorites. I was only
interested in minerals until someone let me hold a Sikhote-Alin. I was
hooked instantly. I suspect (and hope) your great photos and articles will
have a similar effect on many of those geology enthusiasts out there.

Best Wishes,
Jim Baxter