[meteorite-list] Ad: Ebay sale ending in an hour

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list, I am getting ready to catch a 14 hour flight to LA from the other side of the planet, I have been out of contact for the last three weeks while in the desert.
I will be home tomorrow afternoon, and catching my breath for a few days before likely coming to Denver.

I have a few nice meteorites ending on ebay so take a look, but do it fast as they end in less than two hours.

See all available items at the links below, there are
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

Thanks