[meteorite-list] AD: 50g Pristine Pultusk

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:00:17 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Good Afternoon Listees,

I am curious to know if anyone would be interested in purchasing a wonderful 50g Pultusk individual; great shape, 100% black fusion crust, single "dimple" regmaglypt, tiny collection label. A real gem. Although I don't have the original provenance pf this specimen, the well known dealer from whom I bought it from told me that it came from an old private collection. With that said, I am asking $750 for this one.. USPS Priority Mail postage is included, and I do accept credit cards through Paypal.

Larger Pultusk specimens of this quality are only becoming harder and harder to find, so I encourage you to please contract me off-list if you are interested. Photos available upon request.

Have a great holiday weekend,

Ryan Pawelski