[meteorite-list] FW: Looking for Interesting Trade for my Esquels...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:26:23 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:10 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: Looking for Interesting Trade for my Esquels...

Hello,

I have two beautiful and top of the line Esquel slices that I would like to
trade. One is 458 grams and the other is 148 grams. I am open to just about
anything, but I am looking for similar quality pieces for my collection or
bulk material for resale.

458 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200246802124

148 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200248919059

Both of these were cut by Achim Karl of Germany from my larger 6kg slice.
The work is excellent and Achim said that these slices are some of the
finest he has ever seen of Esquel. He should know, he cut most all of Bob
Haag's complete slices. Anyway, I have these extra slices and I am looking
for something interesting to trade for. My dollar price on these is top
because these slices are top. However, I will be reasonable with a nice
trade.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham