[meteorite-list] October Sky and Telescope

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pete,
and all others encountering the problem of where to buy Sky and Telescope Magazine. I've seen S & T magazine at all Barns & Noble, Walden Books, and even some Walmart stores. It is a very important science mag. that is almost always at local libraries too. Here is a link to their website where I'm pretty sure it can also be purchased. http://www.skyandtelescope.com/

However, if all that fails I'd be glad to help anyone out that would like the magazine. Just send an email and let me know...

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=meteorfright&p=v